Thursday, October 25, 2012

SNOW!

Just like most of you we woke up to Snow today.  So just kidding in thinking it was fall, it decided to just turn into winter instead.  It's so cold outside, maybe because we haven't gotten used to the feeling yet, but we are all hanging inside today.
It's a miracle we can stay in this evening. Only because it's Thursday night. I love Thursday night's because dance lessons, swimming lessons and football games are all done for the week. We only have one day of school left and then we're into the weekend. It feels so nice.

Lil' miss obsessed with stairs..


 I don't really get into Politics, but I did see the backlash all over my Facebook page about Ann Coulter and her use of the R word. If you want to see someone who happens to have Down syndrome answer how he feels about it watch this YOU TUBE video.  I love how he says having Down syndrome is wearing a badge of honor because they go through so many struggles and still manage to enjoy life, it's so very true. I don't watch this Ann Coulter, and I would have been willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.  Lots of good people let that word slip out of their mouths with out realizing who they hurt by the use. Her response to the backlash wasn't very intelligent though. 
 -JS


No comments:

Post a Comment