Sunday, October 30, 2011

hoo, hoo

I love Etsy. I find the best stuff there, and this is the first time I have ever been let down.  I picked that costume because it was unique, one of a kind, and super cute...just like Leighty bug. Since she lied and said she was going to mail it, but never did, I just made my own.  I can guarantee nobody will have a costume like her, and I think it turned out alright.  I don't make clothes, and I have never made a costume.  For a first try, and 1 hour, it will do.

(I think one of my other kiddos messed with the glitter and it sprayed really crazy.  The photo picks up all the unevenness.  Good thing this baby supermodel isn't walking the red carpet tomorrow. Rachael Zoe would die, and not in a good way, with how it's photoing)
When she has her tights, and little shoes, I think it just might pass.  Plus Leighty looks amazing in everything. She has the cutest legs, and belly.  She'll rock it out.
-JS

1 comment: