Friday, October 21, 2011

Can't Hardly Wait!

Some exciting news popped in my E-mail today.  The purpose of the trip I'm not supposed to post about, but you wont be in suspense for long (just a week).  Leighty, Hubby, and I will be going to San Deigo next week for a few days. This little trip is super good news, because now I will have something fun to write about for the end of 31 for 21. We'll hopefully get to take lots of pictures of our trip. Me and the Spouse feel super irresponsible, and a little bit crazy.  We're usually not this spontaneous, but I'm forcing him to take a few days off work, and join me on this little adventure.  We take off Tuesday, and I have lots of schedules to juggle (as the other two children are staying with family).  Hopefully this turns out to be a great time.
-JS

1 comment:

  1. Oh! the suspense really is killing me! Can't wait to hear about all the excitement and what takes you to San Diego! fun.

    ReplyDelete