Friday, March 2, 2012

in the NEW..


New this week?  
 Been sick (sore throat, runny nose, cough.  Doc thinks it's RSV, but her oxygen levels are at 100%, and no fever so he thinks the shots are a success, yes!)
Getting stronger,  she folds in half to reach a toy, and comes back up. 
She has been Dancing (rocks, and wiggles when there's music).

Clapping!
 She has been wanting to do it forever.  She has always loved to clap with my help, and 2 weeks ago she started moving her hands in the "all done" for sign language, for her first attempts. I had quite a few Moms tell me that was the sign, and ask if she knew sign.  Nope I would say, she's just trying to clap, and now she does it.  I haven't taught her any sign yet. I have learned drink, thank you, all done, and more thanks to her funny clap. 

TV watching 
(don't know how good that is, but I guess signing DVD's here we come).
 She loves Blue's Clue's.  I think it's because they talk to her.  She hears blues little ber ber burr, and she is all attention for the next 10 or 15 minutes.  

Ponytails??
 Her hair is growing and she can have some cute funny ponytails now.  
 She's such a fun little Leighty.
-JS

No comments:

Post a Comment