Sunday, November 6, 2011

daddy

Daddy came home from a meeting the other day and he had stopped at Nordstrom Rack on his way back.  It was so cute because he came home with these cute PJ's and he was excited about them.
 Tah-duh! 
They have cute monkey.
 I don't think He has ever done something like that before.  I usually pick out all my kids clothes.  If he's shopping with us he'll say......"Ya, that's cute." So it was pretty surprising he came home all "look at these cute PJ's I got Leighton."  With that excitement we better document it with some pics of her in them with bed head and all.


 and I swear she wants to crawl.  She tucks her bottom up, and tries to scooch forwards.
Umm baby girl you have to roll and sit before crawling!  She can roll on the bed, (both ways, tummy to back, back to tummy) but not the floor.  I think it's because the bed had dips that help her.  Hopefully soon.
-JS

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that is soo sweet! I love those little monkey jammies! And I'm loving the little bum in the air picture. She's cutest. And hello, what is that pose with her little arms propped under her face? That is soooooo stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she's getting lots of hair! so cute!

    ReplyDelete