Monday, October 21, 2013

toy story...

Leighton has a new thing where she throws all the DVD's out of the TV stand and picks interesting ones for her to watch in the car.  She hands it to me and says this...and I say...do you want to watch this in the car now...and she shakes her head yes. She's brought me the Lorax (she was super into that cover), cloudy with a chance of meatballs, and toy story 3.  She was so excited to discover her Jesse doll in her stuffed animal basket the other day (she ran over and showed me and yelled yeeeaahh) For some reason it just makes me happy to see her playing with it. I think the Toy Story movies are adorable and all my kids have had a "toy story faze". Leighton doesn't say as many words as my other kids did at this age, but she has the same interest she just communicates different but she get her point across.
-JS

No comments:

Post a Comment