Thursday, August 18, 2011

I just LOVE babies...

Don't you just love.....
When your baby does something cute and you just have to get a picture?
(This baby doll and her are bff's, it was like she set her baby up so she could watch t.v. with her).
Sleeping Babies?

Baby legs?

Baby Feet?


When you look through your film and they pulled a funny face.

Thumb Suckers?
She has grown so fast.  She has quickly gone from an infant to a baby.  My Son is 9 and going into 4th grade, so I KNOW how fast the years go.  A Mom/Grandma once told me babies can be hard but you know how fast it goes.  Raising a child is long days, but short years.  I remember this all the time with Leighton and I'm trying to enjoy every minute with my kids.
-JS

2 comments:

  1. She is such a doll!!! I wish we had more time to just play with her! I am so happy you blog, cause I get to see her do stuff I haven't seen before--- u get great candids:-) I absolutely LOVE the thumbsucking! there is nothing cuter! Love that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute she likes her little dolly. And the thumb sucking is so cute!

    ReplyDelete