Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catch up

We have been super busy.  Well Mom has anyway.  Daddy went out of town, plus hasn't had a day off in 2 weeks.  So I've been missing my business partner.  He went to New Orleans for 3 days.
LC's Gift from her Dada.
 She likes Sisters gift a lot too.
Plus I've been working on this for baby's 1st Birthday next month. It is taking all my spare time.
 I love this toy company (maileg), and I've had this in the box debating which little girl should get it for about 6 months. Finally decided Leights might like this toy best, and I was right! 
 She LOVES it, and got it for 3-21 day too, Ha!  She played it for an hour, and big Sister couldn't care less about it. Leighton loves the princesses gold shoes, and always touches them (see top middle pic?).  
 When she will keep shoes on,  I'm going to have to get her some gold ones. 
-JS

No comments:

Post a Comment